View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 10:20 AM   #30
Mike at Tank Vest OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veho View Post
This is exactly what I've been waiting for! I have the non vented IMS tank. Do you. Think I would be able to do a work around to strap it down? Maybe around the lower corner though the brackets? Definartely getting one. Your website says prooder now, do you have any coyote in stock? Lead time on them?
Thanks
I think we can do something for you. Is the bracket on the non vented tank the same as on the vented? Can you get me a pic of the inside area next to the radiator or other side showing the bracket? If it's the same, I'll set something up for you no problem.

We're out of stock on everything as we are filling back orders now. We are getting caught up but every day more people are asking to be put on the back order list so it's been taking a bit longer than I'd expected. Please bear with us as we work on catching up.

Mike

PS- I would encourage anyone wanting a vest to send an email to sales@tankvest.com and we'll put you on the list. Also, send us an email with any model bikes you want us to pattern a vest for. The more feed back we get, the better we can serve you and meet your needs.

2006 KLR 650, 1988 Harley Davidson Sportster 1200, 1980 KLX 250
www.tankvest.com

Mike at Tank Vest screwed with this post 09-12-2011 at 10:26 AM
Mike at Tank Vest is offline   Reply With Quote