View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 01:24 AM   #70
AZ-Twin OP
Dusty and Thirsty

Oddometer: 1,311
We roll into Atlantic City Hungry and hot.

We see this little place and we stop to see if they have food.

I walk in and two guys at the bar turn around and look at me like I fell out of space. They look at my boots and pants, then look me in the eye. I said, “yeah, I know, I’m dressed kind of funny, does this place sell food” One guy said “yeah, what are you doing?” I told him we are on dual sport bikes riding the CDR, to which he replied “dual sport bikes, that is my passion” and he darted out the door to check out the bikes.

This was a pretty cool place that served good burgers and cold drinks, and the lady that ran the place was real nice.

There was a kid running around, he was about 5 years old. Of all the people on the trip who asked what that thing on my helmet was (the go pro) this little dude walks up to me and says “you got a camera on your helmet, that’s cool” just as we were about to leave.

If you stop in Atlantic City, I recommend it as a lunch stop.

A bit of pavement going south and we are back on dirt heading north to Boulder and Pinedale. More great Wyoming dirt.

We gas up in boulder and start thinking about a place to camp. Kevin points out The Narrows near New Fork Lake, just off 352 north of Pinedale and we decide to shoot for there. It was a nice place with lots of skeeters.

After a long day on the Wyoming prairie a few cold beers and a fire hit the spot.

This is some good shit!

Another amazing day.
2011 North up the CDR
Sierra Vista AZ to Paonia CO and Back through Moab UT

AZ-Twin is offline   Reply With Quote