View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 11:41 AM   #9
mujiburrahman OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 345
day 4 the crowed kuta

The first destination kuta we wanted to go and find a place that has good beaches and rest but we are wrong to go to kuta it is dam crowed not good for riding a bike or worse a car through these streets. It is better to walk than to use any other means to go to kuta. Hundres and may be thousands flock the street in kuta and all is a one way street is you missed a turn you will have to go with the flow.

I don,t quite know what is so interesting thing about kuta yes the beaches have white sand but its just more crowede and croweded. Like places to relax and joy. Ah yes the answer is that I don't surf. But how can you enjoy surfing when the beaches are full.

Well you got to be thankful that the beaches in bali in getting full. After 10 year of the bali bombings in legian beach tourism industry has risen again. After the bomb the tourist crumbles and many people lost there jobs.
So it needs about ten years to heal the pain. Send my condolence to the victims family and friends who have lost loved ones in bombing attachs.

We try to get out of the maze of kuta and yet again lost but founded another beach and temple. This beach is one especial for hindu rituals I think.

Starting to feeling hungry we try to find a place to eat. Our have reccomended to go to kedonangan beach to buy fish and cook it by the coast line. It is cheeper there becauase there is a large fish market.

The off we went.

Yummy my wouth is watering already.
mujiburrahman is offline   Reply With Quote