View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 12:53 PM   #10
mujiburrahman OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 345
the fish market at kedonangan beach

Contacted our friends in bali and invited to have lunch together at the beach. They oke but there is a traffic jam from denpasar to the place. Oke we understand because we have kust past that area about 1 hour ago from kuta. We told them we will stop near by the red light going to kedonangan.

We waited and waited still no sign it was already 1pm and haven had lunch even a decent breakfast not. So I check around and it turns out that my motorbike chains is loose. That's why it didn,t feel to good.

So I try to find a garage to services and tighten the chains. It was good that is was close to the red light. First he tighten up the chain then he offered to clean the bike since its abit dirty from the long trip. As he pour soap all over the bike my friends had arrived.

Just dry the bike and finish it off. He said ok. Then I paid 12 000, for the small services on the chain and the wash. We headed to the fish market by the beach and yes it is a wet fish market lots of fish different type and evan a shark.

We buy 3 kilograms of black snapper and 1 kilogram of calamary squid. Food all to the barbeque. It cost a total of 80 000 for raw fish and squid and another 80 000 for rice vegetables and cold drink for 5 people

That's hell cheep

We waited then waited and waited we waitwd for about 1 hour and the food is ready. This was top me the peak of the journey eating fish by the beach.

It was already 4 pm and we still want to catch a sunset at the most southern point in bali which is uluwatu.

After full of eating we went to the beach and said good bye to our friends and headed to uluwatu.

Chasing the sunset begins again

mujiburrahman screwed with this post 09-15-2011 at 01:12 PM
mujiburrahman is offline   Reply With Quote