View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 12:55 PM   #12
mujiburrahman OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 345
day 5 way back home using the northen coast of east java

Early in the morning wake up just after sun rise then headed to the port purchased tickets still cost 16 000. Even early in the morning like this the ferry still have loud music inside. One of the passenger complained that everyone is still sleepy and early inthe morning to play disco music.

Went out to take picture of the sun rise and say good bye to bali. Next time I willl be back I will just past bye since I'm heading to lombok sumbawa and may bee flores and all they way to kupang perhaps.

45 on the ferry and step foot on java land. From ketapang banyuwangi we head north to situbondo then west to purbolinggo. Here we had lunch.

Going to situbondo is a big national park called tabanan here is where I resch max speed at about 110 km per hour on my klx 150s. The roads are wide, the road is empty no one and its straight and downhills.

In situbondo is suger cane area and also for fishing in the beach. We arrived at porbolinggo for lunch at 11 am and rested after a 3 hours of non stop fast riding. Along the road funny thing was a replika size kabah cube like in mecca then there a large water power electricty plan by the beach.

From lunch we went to directly to the city of malang then batu up in the slopes of the mountain again,

But being too tired we stop by a petrol station and sleept for 2 hours avoiding the hot sun. At 4 pm we went on moving and it turns out purbolinggo is close to malang only 2 hour ride. Fare closer than going through the south route. The only difference is it is flat and more traffic.

We arrivewd at batu and find dinner and fall as sleep in my brother fiends place.
mujiburrahman is offline   Reply With Quote