View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 07:28 AM   #77
HighFive
Never Tap-Out

Oddometer: 2,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by crofrog View Post
So does a 150R. I let my right hand control my wheel spin.

and for the dense lawyers among this bmw crowd. Obviously all my post are said tongue in cheek. While you guys are putting your high viz road crafter I'm going to go do some coke off a hookers titty. Let me know when you're ready to ride.

Well...now you've just gone too far crofrog, and made a fool of yourself.

Do your homework first. I doubt that you have any better throttle control than I do, unless you also have spent the past 25 years in Observed Trials competition at the National Championship level.

On this particular issue, I do know my subject. And remember, this is a "comparative" thread between two specific bikes, not just some obscure general discussion. Comparatively, the 950/990 is definitely more difficult to control the rear wheel on dirt than the F800. That is one of the reasons that makes the F800 surprisingly nice in the dirt. Most riders do not have such superior throttle hand control as you claim to have. But, this does not mean the 950 is bad out there.

So, you lose this point on the basis of such a ridiculous comparison. It would appear that you probably have not ridden an F800 either. Or, at least not more than around the block.

HF
Athena Big Bore Project WRRDualsport.com
HighFive is online now   Reply With Quote