View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 08:25 PM   #1513
johnjen
I've Been Resigned

Oddometer: 15,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbdesigns View Post
Holy crap man, don't you know I too have a job which takes 10-12 hours out of my day, a 4 season porch to finish up with electrical, insul, drywall, trim, flooring and paint. a living room that MUST get painted per the one at home who wears the pants, racing rc cars with my sons, etc.....

Priorities man, priorities! A mans gotta due what a MAN's gotta due, that is until SWMBO sez other wise!

actually, I would like to do this for everyone. cause, my bike does need an oil change, it is time to do the valve adjust again, don't know if i will fuss with rocker end play (need to read the adjust for dummies thing again), never have checked my TPS voltage, and how do I know if i need new stick coils? (plus, where are these infamous stick coils?)

They are on the ends of the plugs, doncha-know

You do bring up a good point though, as I was driving, I said to myself, "should I also go through the bike to make sure nothing is up with it before really trying to evaluate this magical little black box with 4 pin positions?"

question and hopefully your answer will not bias my findings, but.... do you suspect that some of those items might be out of adjustment on my bike? as in, if I am not finding as significant of a difference in the bike as others have noticed, that it could be because it is a bit out of wonker right now?

thanks JJ
Well that is what this little experiment will help reveal… How much improvement does a tune up add to the effectiveness of the IICE-Aire?

Besides fame awaits and with fame, you always get the girl, just like in the movies…

JJ

WingMakers.com
Collected Works of the WingMakers Volume 1 pg. 590