View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 01:26 PM   #301
BiggieFalls
b00b

Oddometer: 949
These FFs pulled up alongside me on the 15 North. It was going to be a fun day.

Looks like it will probably end up being another KTM rally.

Why does johngil look so happy?

Because this is right behind him. That thing even looks fast in the back of a truck.

Here's a better look at it.

KTami has arrived and is ready to ride.

Along with DannyG

The guy on the left (slidewayes) heard this was going to be a fast group so he came to join us. His idea of fast is faster than ours. It was nice to meet you Dan.

This is half of our initial group of 10. Sito, not wanting to miss any of the fun, joined up with us here also.

By the time I got to the end of one of Sito's sand washes (which he incidentally left his mark on), most of the riders hadn't shown up yet. I had waited for a while back near the beginning to take pictures but no one came by. I figured they opted for the street bypass. Ends up they were waiting for the guy in the middle (slidewayes), who had blown past them early on.

More riders started to show up. Eventually we were missing only DannyG. We thought he might be having an issue with his radiator but he was still trying to locate slidewayes.

Here comes DannyG. Everyone's ready to roll again.

On Coxey Rd. KTami and slidewayes were having some fun.

Followed by DannyG.

Scorpion and El Zorrillo.

Riddler990 and PJH66.

PJH66 and johngil.

Johngil and Jason.

Jason, who we picked up along the way and dragged him all the way to Pioneertown with us.

When we got to Big Pine Flats everyone found a shady place to wait for the campers. I opted to ride to Crab Flats and make sure everyone was up and moving.
BiggieFalls is offline   Reply With Quote