View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 12:18 AM   #15
troyfromtexas OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adv Grifter View Post
Tubes
Hope you managed to find a Tube ... or three! You will need them ... and finding quality ones in Mexico is not that easy.

Would love to hear about your Prep on your DR650 ... but I can't deal with Blogs.

How long to you plan to be on the road?

ATM's
Good idea to have at least two ATM cards with No int. exchange fees.

Love to see some pics. Much easier than a reverse Blog with adds and other non essentials. ADV is best for all of it, IMO.
Good luck - ride safe!
I'm carrying one front and one rear tube and a patch kit. Also, a manual bicycle pump and an electric pump.

I plan to be on the road 9 to 12 months. If I can make a living on the road, the adventure will continue.

Got two sets of cards. My principle cards from Capital One reimburse the charges.

I'm still figuring out how to best keep people informed. If you subscribe to my blog you'll get the full story. I'm trying to keep 3 communities up to date (ADVRider, HUBB and TWTforums), but I don't want to spend all my time on the internet. I like reporting in, but I like living it better. Bringing in all the content to the 3 communities and updating my blog is just too much. Hopefully I'll find a good middle ground.

Thanks for all the tips and well wishes.

Troy

www.theadventurebegins.tv
2011 Suzuki DR650
troyfromtexas is offline   Reply With Quote