View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 05:34 PM   #12
ride4321 OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,853
Had a nice sunny day here today after almost a week of clouds and rain. Headed back out towards the Little Meadows area after work to see what else I could find. I found more good dirt roads and ended up way east of where I thought I was. Not sure how I got that far without crossing a major road, it's really not possible but I did and I found more of what I've been looking for. Didn't get many pics because the sun was low and blinding me half of the time.

It's that time of year, time for fake leaves and decorative veggies...

anyone looking for a sweet Airstream? No price listed but I'll go back and get the number if you want, if I can find it again that is...

it even comes with a HD sticker!

I could probably get the seller to throw in these sweet farmer action figures, they were right next to the trailer.

Somewhere east of Little Meadows near Laurel Lake. Still not sure how I ended up there...

trying to find my way home before dark...

This weekend I'm going on a hunt for fire towers. Hope to have a few good pics from one or two. We'll also be making a trip to Boulder Field at Hickory Run SP. Last time we were there we weren't able to walk across the "field" due to back pain. Here's a pic from the last visit.

Stay tuned.

Don't you know there ain't no devil, it's just God when he's drunk.
Tom Waits

ride4321 screwed with this post 10-06-2011 at 05:17 AM
ride4321 is offline   Reply With Quote