View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 12:01 PM   #86
Z_HARSH OP
Like margarine?

Oddometer: 487
OK, back to reality. We had an awesome wedding; the food at the reception at New Saigon was amazing. Wes Webber, The original adventure riders (and bikes!) author and long time riding buddy did an awesome job on the wedding photography, at a great price - contactable through ADVrider

Now, we are back from our honeymoon, touring around the Balkans and Alps on my new and currently for sale (in Sofia) ’89 TransAlp 600. We did 7000 KMs and had a blast moving form mountains to beaches and back. My original plan was to do the Euro ride report live, finish it up and then come back to this. But, I quickly realized that live reports are great when you are traveling solo and there are many long lonely nights, but on a honeymoon it is hard to find the time and there are more important things to attend to.

So, I will finish what I started, then look at doing a Euro report. Thanks for hanging in there and thanks for reading, I will get a real post up here shortly.
SPREAD THE WORD, SAVE OUR SPORT!!
Z_HARSH is offline   Reply With Quote