Originally Posted by Motorfiets
Well coming home from my trip I learned a lot about my bike.... some things I hate..... and some things I love....
Despite all the work I have done... I ain't done yet!
Things on the list:
1) Magura Hydro Clutch
2) 990/950 Front Brake Assembly
3) Handlebars - Pro Tapers
4) Woody's 18" rear - Tubeless
5) Single Front Headlight
6) High Fender Mod
7) TT tank gas cap modification - so I don't need a key for the thing
8) Keyless gas cap on the bike
9) Ditch Panniers - GL with a small Pelican top box
10) Possible Single Rotor Conversion Front
12) General Weight Reduction - Goal is the 350 mark
I've been thinking about the Magura too...
What is #2?
Having the Woody's tubless is awesome.
What's the difference between 7 and 8?
Ohlins rock! At least my rear does. I want Ohlins fork internals too!!