View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 05:45 PM   #10
adkjack OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 294
Who wants to help with this?

EDIT **** - To simplify things email me and put advrider in the subject line, in the body let me know your forum name and your real name, and how many sets you would like, When we hit the magic number I will respond to every one for payment info and shipping address.

Need a volunteer to help keep track of those who are interested. Maybe some interested member could start a list of those who have already committed to this project, and email me at info@originalbeemerbuddies.com so we can get on the same page with this.

So far we've got:
  • bmwroadsterca (2 sets)
  • JohnnieBoy
  • sturgeon
  • Gangplank
That's 5 sets spoken for right away!

I will be glad to supply the grips at the discounted price of $20 CONUS (delivered) to members of this forum. In order to make it so this doesn't get dragged out too long, I w ill run this GB til Saturday 10/29/11 for a total of no m ore than 2 weeks. We need to have a minimum of 40 sets spoken for by close of business that day. I will also honor the price to these members if they decide to get extra sets for their buddies. Did this with K1600 guys, and it worked out fine. BTW, if we have any offshore members (I sent some to Malaysia/UK/Australia/Canada/France/Italy etc. on the K1600 group buy) those folks need to add $4 for the additional shipping, so total of $24 for offshore.

Sounds like we're off and running. Glad to welcome you guys who signed up already to the family of smart, satisfied OBB users. Welcome aboard!

Best,

Dave R.

p.s. Any members needing expedited service for their grips can contact me at the above email address or call me at 518-461-3003, and I will react to their individual needs on a case by case basis. Did this with 2-3 guys on the K1600 forum who needed expedited service, and was happy to do so. Worked out well for all. DR

adkjack screwed with this post 10-15-2011 at 06:03 PM Reason: add content
adkjack is offline   Reply With Quote