Originally Posted by rpet
DonT - I'd like to hear what you've done to the bike specifically for enduro/rally performance... much thanks.
To get more power:
- "Highfive" airbox mod (removing flapper system and open up the intake).
- K&N airfilter.
- FMF powerbomb header and Q4 can - removing AIS and EXUP.
- FMF power programmer.
- Flatland Racing skidplate.
- Acerbis Rally Pro hand guards.
- Acerbis front fork protectors.
- 40mil head light protection film from Lamin-X
Uptimizing riding position/comfort:
- Pro Taper SE KX High Black handlebars with Pro Grip 798.
- Touratech 30mm raisers.
- 14 L Safari fuel tank - better range and very good radiator protection.
- 13/50 gearing - top speed reduced with 25% but perfect in rough terrain.
- Michelin Enduro Competition tyres with BIB mousse - lot of grip and no more flats!
- Yamaha luggage rack.
- Touratech GPS bracket.
- Moose Racing pressure relief valves (front forks).
- All the stuff that I didn't need has been removed (indicators, rear fender, passenger footpegs ect.)
I think that's about it...