View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 08:51 AM   #29
adkjack OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 293
Need your Payment and shipping information!

To all Group Buy Participants:

I can tell from the responses so far, that this group buy will be well subscribed. Consequently, I am not going to wait till we get all 40 participants to start shipping the first grips, but will start shipping right away, as soon as I have payment and shipping information conveyed to me by all of you. Please be sure to include your forum name, and your real name in your correspondence with me.

Information I will need by email or phone

A. Payment Information (all those not CONUS are considered "offshore"- add $4 for total of $23.95)

If by Paypal: send the $19.95 per set (CONUS) ordered to drepper1@nycap.rr.com . (If New York resident, must add sales tax for a total of $21.60). Make sure to put
your forum name in the "message" section of the paypal payment advisement which is
automatically sent to me. Best to include your shipping information there, as well, unless you are
sure that paypal will automatically send it to me in the advisement.

If by Credit Card: (two choices)
1. Email me the following at
info@originalbeemerbuddies.com:

-Number of sets of grips at $19.95 per set
-Cardholder's Name
-Address
-Type Card (eg. MC/Visa?)
-Card Number
-Exp. Date
-3 digit security code on back of card
-your email address (for the receipt)
-your telephone #

2. Call me at
518-461-3003 and I will take your card info over the phone (happy to do this, as some
feel this is more secure and are more comfortable with this method)

If by Personal check/cash/or Postal Money Order:

Send to my snail mail address at 3 Dyer Switch Rd., Saratoga Springs, NY 12866, and email me that
you selected this method. Obviously, personal checks need to clear before I will ship.

B. Ship to Information

I will automatically ship to your billing address, unless you tell me otherwise in your email to me.

adkjack screwed with this post 01-04-2012 at 08:45 AM
adkjack is offline   Reply With Quote