View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 09:24 PM   #29
Kristof Granit OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 158
10/22 -- D4 - Ryazan / Moscow - 230 km

Start around 7:30 and crossed smoothly the city, firstly because it is a Saturday morning and the other from the hotel not difficult to find the right road because it was straight out of the city.

There are about 180 km from Ryazan and Moscow but between the two hotels and a visit to the Bike Center this gives 230km, very cool this morning but dry 1C.
Good road on this route almost 40km of 2x2 lanes and the freeway.
Police control this morning and for the first time he asked me not only the insurance certificate but my passport ...
He wanted to watch but not for him I turned the pages, notice must be awfully physiognomist as having kept the helmet and the hood,

Not too much traffic to get up to my hotel, 3200rub night, it is located in a sports complex, I would do pictures tomorrow.

The best time of day, there are two in fact:
- Visiting a shopping center with retailers of parts for bicycles, scooters and motorbikes.
- Handshake and small talk about the Ural with Alexander "The Surgeon".

To return to the Ural parts, the centerlocated at the metro Sokolnikov, looks more like a bazaar with stalls depending on the brand.
Found 3 shops selling Ural parts. One that did not have filters, the second low quality filters and the last was closed, it was only 6pm and 8pm indicated the panel, the neighbour told me the owner just left, so I phone and she came back to open his stand. ..

To get to the bazaar I took the subway, the bike was at the Bike Center, I was dressed like on the pict at Ryazan :)
But a little cleaner as yesterday I used the large bath to wash my equipment...

ps: At the Bike Center it was the evening of the BMW Club for the end of the season.

Bike Baazar:

Les pièces:

Sun at Moscow:

After a very quick wash

Hotell:

Stuck by BMW and a VMax: :)

Beginning of the BMW night:

Yes it's a Dyna

--------------------------
515+545+388+230= 1678km

Kristof Granit screwed with this post 10-22-2011 at 09:31 PM
Kristof Granit is offline   Reply With Quote