View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 07:44 PM   #67
adkjack OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 286
Great Observation!!

Rob-

No problem. It is by no means too late to take advantage of the group buy discount. Simply follow the payment/shipping instructions in post #29 and you are done!

Hikertash-

Your observation about the "move-ability/repositioning" properties/nature of my grips is very insightful, and something I tell all my clients. It is the combination of a very strong adhesive interacting with rubber stock grips which repel adhesives, resulting in the capability of my grips to be easily re-positioned, but still retaining their safety-promoting stickiness.

Thanks for your input.

Best,

Dave R.

UPDATE 10/24/2011
: Group Buy on till 10/31/2011!

Several members have been emailing me to find out if the group buy is still on? Yes, we are running it til Monday 10/31/11 (at least, and possibly longer if the need is there). So, come one, come all. I have even opened this up to members of the forum who want to buy for their buddies at the discounted price. Purpose of this GB is to be an advantage to as many members, their families, and their friends as possible. Remember, see post #29 of this thread for payment and shipping information.

Best to all.

Dave R.

adkjack screwed with this post 10-24-2011 at 09:35 AM Reason: Additional information
adkjack is offline   Reply With Quote