View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 05:28 PM   #37
bwalsh
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 10,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by FATNBLD;17187311

And, if your tires and tenacity got you to the tag spot, you'll be rewarded by this view:

[IMG
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-TEk85XXpOCA/Tqx460HX9zI/AAAAAAAAAMs/qHWxA0V7TPQ/s800/IMG_00026.jpg[/IMG]

I hope you all don't find this tag too "Out there" but I sure had a lot of fun placing it. If nobody goes to get it, I'll have a lot of fun going to get it and moving it in a few days.

Mad respect points to anybody that retrieves SeeDo from this spot. It was harder to ride up that road than I expected it to be. Don't bring your goldwing for this one!
I like the new location! Just have to figure out where it is. You know...you can't grab and re-move your own tag. Someone will grab it eventually...
I've set a couple tags like this on the NWVA tag game. It took awhile for someone to grab but it was worth it! I may have to set a double tag down that way in the near future. I know a couple great spots.
I've been hesitant to set the NWVA tag down that way because of a lack of enthused players but I see that may not be the case.

An hour from Charlottesville eh? You know, I figure about three more regional games and the entire state will be covered...not to mention the state tag.
Sorry to hijack the game. Tag on!

bwalsh is online now   Reply With Quote