View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 10:57 AM   #7
neduro OP
Addict

Oddometer: 11,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by neduro View Post
Of course, I can't look at this race without the budget dominating my thoughts. So, I've come up with a scheme to help raise some money that will be a win all around, I hope.

First, of course I'm selling T-shirts and stickers and the usual schwag.

In addition, some great companies have come forward to help make an even better proposition for you if you are able to send a few $$ my way. Klim, MX1West, Motonation (Sidi Boots), Wolfman, BRP, Adventure Spec (for Europeans), Outrider Journal and Butler Maps are all stepping up with awesome special offers for my supporters.

I'm also going to keep a private blog for supporters, that details what it's like to be working on this project, the budget, what steps I'm taking to prepare- essentially, giving you a window into everything that happens around the race effort. The first couple of posts are up, more are coming soon.

Support Ned
Update, 10/30/2011- A new great benefit (the other ones have never changed)...

The great folks at Layer Cake Wines heard about what I was doing, and as longtime Dakar fans, they were excited to help out. We decided the best way to do that was to share the joy by sending you wine! My apologies for non-US folks, but the legalities associated with exporting wine are beyond what we can manage. Race supporters will each get 3 bottles, Sponsors will get 6. One more nice perk, and a big thanks to the LCW crew. Look for it at your local shop, ask for it by name!

Dual Sport Riding Techniques DVDs: Clear instructional DVDs to improve off-road skills.
neduro is offline   Reply With Quote