View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 06:53 AM   #9310
cjracer
AWD please!!

Oddometer: 3,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtallguy View Post
Has anyone found a rear rack that is a bit bigger, with the ability to tie things to various ways, and one that's easily adaptable to a trunk? This is the best I've found so far- http://www.motoagora.com/product_inf...-800800xc-p-39

It's pretty close, but I want one a bit bigger and with more tie down points.

Basically I want to be able to either use a trunk or have a kick-ass rack that will hold a lot.
Hi guys, I've been getting a few emails for some spy pics of the new rack we've been testing this summer.

It's based off the proven, strong and versatile design our KTM racks have been for years.

It's not ready for release yet, but if interested please give me some feedback via email. I'm hoping to have a small batch ready in a week or so, at that time it will be moved to vendors. Just thought you might like a look.

BTW, I've had a chance to ride this bike during testing and it's a blast. The first bike I've been on since the KTM 950 ADV that has an engine in a DS platform that's made me smile and excited. Triumph built a great bike and the reason I decided to offer a rack for it and maybe some other stuff in the future....

Here you go. Triumph 800 tail rack-

If you need a storage box. A Pelican case bolts on great. These are the strongest DS boxes out there that hold up to our needs.
Here is a pic of it on our 950 ADV. Same rack size and box mounting options.

QUESTION:

I've seen some riders changing out the stock windscreen. Anyone want to get rid of there stock one? I think I have a use for it on another project bike...

cjracer screwed with this post 11-01-2011 at 07:36 AM
cjracer is offline   Reply With Quote