View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 05:37 PM   #2130
Deadly99 OP
Fast and Far

Oddometer: 8,591
Quote:
Originally Posted by FWIW View Post
I pulled down the GPX files - worked well. Did I miss something - is there no set of files for the TNE?
Still fine tuning the TNE track files, another week or two and they'll be ready and available.

Thanks for all the positive feedback, there is quite a bit of content that is being worked on and in the works. I lost a bunch emails along the way and I apologize if you have a photo on the site and the photo credit isn't correct or is missing. If this is the case please send me an email

Winter has begun to settle in for many of us in Canada, once again a huge shout out to everyone who has become involved in the TCAT project. Next summer should prove to be another busy summer for the route. I'm dedicated to a six week trip to ride the western half of the TCAT. Crazy stoked on that, i'll get to meet Ross, Chris and David. These three lads have created the western half of the route and deserve a big thanks for their effort .

Somewhere along the way of that trip I intend to have an open welcome to anyone who would like to meet up and join me for a few days of the route....early August probably....Medicine Hat in Alberta maybe.....a week ride through Cypress Hills, Badlands, up and over Edmonton, Forestry Trunk Rd, Canmore, Spray Lakes, Deadmans Pass, Bull River, Settlers Rd and terminating in the East Kootenays. A long ways away indeed but vacations often require advanced notice. It would be fantastic to have traveling companions for part or all of that section of the TCAT. I suspect a week to ride it at a decent pace (with a pub night in Banff of course). If your interested, shoot me an email

Bike is off the road for the season and getting some much deserved attention, thanks once again as the support and enthusiasm is overwhelming

TCAT (Trans Canada Adventure Trail)

Gravel Travel Canada - Canada's Source for Overland Travel
Deadly99 is online now   Reply With Quote