View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 03:54 PM   #81
Martynho
ChileGringo

Oddometer: 402
What do I need to do?

Hi,

I am definitely interested in an ADV relocater. Just PM with me the cost and what the full kit comprises of and how we get you the coinage. I live in Chile so need a complete fit solution. Mates coming out end of Dec (for the Dakar ) .they can fetch it over so UK delivery to Manchester area only needed.

Cheers - Martyn

P.S Not clear on your comments on sidestand mounting. I am a bit short of leg and ride a 990R. Loaded with luggage I dont have much of an option which is why I am looking for this kind of kit....is it going to survive? I do try and balance the bike up as I mount so I am not loading it up overly. Sorry.....

P.P.S. My name is Martyn.....I break beads. No option puncture here in Chile mean you are proper out in the wilds. Will it survive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie264 View Post
Guys I am down to the last couple of Adv locaters with more promises than relocaters, sorry it’s going to be first come first served. If people are committed I will have some more made up, but it’s quite an expensive exercise and there is a minimum amount I can have made or the price would be at least double, four or five just isn’t viable. If I receive more orders I will go ahead and have some more made, about 2 week’s turnaround.
Martynho is offline   Reply With Quote