View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 07:18 PM   #46
cameron110
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 468
Quote:
Originally Posted by FATNBLD View Post
Curious, did you ride across the water, or walk across getting your feet wet, or find a dry rock crossing?

Also, the Belize clue was great. I was literally trying to figure out what to type into a Google search to get the name of the snorkeling spot in Belize when it hit me. Duhh.
Glad you liked the clue, I was a bit worried it was too oblique but then I tried doing a google image search for "belize scuba" and pictures of belize's blue hole come right up. As for crossing I first rock hopped across (the water was lower before that mornings rain) and then rode across and back stopping in the middle. The slab I parked on was only about an inch deep so I didn't end up with wet feet even though I was just wearing blunstones.

Tuffstuff, lets go rescue the little guy, he's probably freezing his butt off up there.

Starbuck, you should play hookie and go with us too I bet we can get the big gs at least part way up there and it would sure be fun to try...
cameron110 is offline   Reply With Quote