View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 05:46 AM   #94
Moronic
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantah View Post
Wow - Not a guy I'd like to have a beer with that's for sure! Sort of an adversarial style saying Dovi has no speed and then his remarks on Rossi...Sounds a bit like the HRC that Rossi bolted. I wonder how long CS will ride for that guy?

Amazing to me that he thinks Marquez is the future of MotoGP...It's a bit early for that when he still has Casey and Dani. Maybe Marc struggles with the Bridgestone tires? Maybe he's another Dovi (or Elias!).

Go Yamaha!

Thanks for posting that, Yoop.
I'm with you, almost.

It may be just the way it worked in the interview but he seems to underappreciate how much of his success this year was down to luck.

The comment about Stoner's speed preventing other HRC riders from bitching about the bike says all we need to know.

He signed Stoner, and the result has surpassed his wildest dreams. Take that away tho, and there's every chance Pedrosa would still have hurt himself and Lorenzo would have pulled off the double ...

... with everybody saying the Yams were the business. while Honda threw money ineffectually at a futile attempt to demonstrate mastery of the class it created. Led by the bumbling Nakamoto ...

Oh, and for anybody who came in late, interview with the unassuming HRC boss Nakamoto is here.
Moronic is offline   Reply With Quote