View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 03:49 PM   #1721
johnjen
I've Been Resigned

Oddometer: 15,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoke View Post
I'm curious of the people who have had positive results. My question is, did any of you already have a similar device, such as The Accelerator module, that you were using prior to installing and using poolside's device? The reason I ask is because I already use the accelerator module and my bike runs well. I purchased the ICE Air just to be able to use the ICE Cool. My bike really needs a longer, don't know the real words, injector dwell at tip in...If we were talking carburetors I need a larger accelerator pump shot.

Since my bike feels good now, I was thinking of not installing the ICE Air until the Cool version is available. But if the general consensus is the ICE Air improves performance over competitive produces then I better get this gizmo installed.
And after you swap out the accelerator module for the IICE Air let us know what you notice as the differences.

JJ

WingMakers.com
Collected Works of the WingMakers Volume 1 pg. 590