View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 11:02 AM   #261
Randy
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,343
DAMN! Am I really this dense?

Well, as hard as it is to admit...

After reading all the way through both threads (over a period of months), with different products offered at different times, some available for sale, some no longer available for sale, some to be offered for sale in the future, maybe...

I am COMPLETELY LOST!

I have a 2003 GS 1150... when I first read the Hot Rodding thread I thought to myself that I might like to get the full package when available, but by the time I read all the way through both threads the sale of the first product was apparently over and the second product hadn't even been offered for sale yet. I guess I understand that this isn't a "real business" and the nature of the "marketing" is what it is... sorta... but damn! I just want to simply buy a product that works as "advertised"...

I don't need anyone to explain the way these things work, or how they are being painstakingly made one at a time in someone's garage by carefully trained hamsters. I fully understand that that information is readily available to anyone with 14 hours or so of spare time and that cares to read all the way through the threads.... I mean there were pages of discussion about why one dude was pissed off that someone didn't take a check.... then there was the intellectual pissing match and endless discussion of who was smart enough to outsmart an ECU...

But... for us mentally challenged types... or perhaps just those of us that are new, or otherwise haven't been following this story along on a daily basis for the last few months...

Could someone please just explain, as concisely as possible, exactly what is currently being offered for sale at this very moment? A nice new thread with a simple explaination of the different devices, their function and how they work together or separately, as the case may be, along with what can be ordered, and how to go about doing that, would be really nice right about now.

Sorry for the rant, but GEEESH!

ETA: Ok, skip the new thread request... I've been out of pocket for a few months due to health issues but I just reread the first post of this thread and that is a very good description... Still confused though... Is it still available to be ordered?
"some might call it a 'midlife crisis', I prefer to call it a renaissance of thought and action"... "Life is too short to do anything other than that about which you are absolutely passionate."..."Adventure is a frame of mind, set upon by action, not defined by equipment."..."It all boils down to your ability to say "SCREW IT" and really mean it"....Randy

Randy screwed with this post 11-29-2011 at 11:17 AM