shrineclown OP
(AFKA Prince)

Oddometer: 9,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strombony View Post
bummer about newman-haas.
shineclown: I think gene haas of stewart haas racing is different
than carl haas of newman-haas racing.
I hope they can fix the dw12 car and bring it up to speed.

matt
My mistake then....I thought Carl and Gene were co-owners with Stewart in the team. I may very well be wrong....

I could swear I spotted Carl at the victory lane celebration for Stewart....maybe not. I'll have to do some research tonight.

I do know Pantah is right about Carl being in the auto parts business and Gene inventing his CNC machines. I thought Carl actually manufactured some parts too.

Well, after over an hour of research. It seems the media is as confused as I am/was. I thought when the whole deal got put together that Gene was in a little hot water and Carl was partnered up to cover in his absence. I do think that is wrong, but I can find information saying he is involved and that he is not. I would say the more reliable source says it is just Gene and Tony. It seems the media may be infusing Carl's name when they should actually be using Gene's. But with a lack of images to go along, I can't tell who they are really talking about. My apologies for adding to confusion. Either way, it is still another tally for NASCAR.

Randy had better hold on tight if he is going to make the bell. And, he better be spurring like a windmill in a gale. I'm sure he is...............

shrineclown screwed with this post 12-03-2011 at 08:35 AM Reason: Haas
shrineclown is offline   Reply With Quote