Originally Posted by Minnesota
The good news: I got mine!
The bad news: There is about 5 inches of snow on my 1/2 mile long driveway and the temps are highs in the 20's, lows in the single digits or teens.
I'm thinking this thing won't get tested until March or April.
Due to extreme weather patterns a new marketing decision should ship all new production to the southern states, i.e. Texas, etc. since those with orders in the north will not be able to use their IICE until mid to late spring.