View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 08:34 PM   #2014
johnjen
I've Been Resigned

Oddometer: 15,512
From your description I figure the -10 setting should do the trick on your K1100.

JJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAL88 View Post
Ok, so I finally had a chance to take both the R1100GS and the K1100LT out to check the IICE Air which I have on both bikes. It was about 45 degrees out. I started both bikes out on the -20 setting.

The R11GS definitely accelerated smoother and had some more power during acceleration. I stopped after ten miles and switched it to the -30 setting. I did not notice much change there.

The K11LT was a different story. The acceleration actually seemed a little sluggish and when I would accelerate from 60 to 90 mph it had trouble getting over 80mph. I stopped again after 10 miles and switched it to the non-operating position and the acceleration was back to normal and I was easily able to accelerate quickly from 60 thru 80 and up to 90 mph.

Any ideas? I will try and test it tomorrow on the -10 and -30 settings.

WingMakers.com
Collected Works of the WingMakers Volume 1 pg. 590