View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 02:49 AM   #129
Deadly99 OP
Fast and Far

Oddometer: 8,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brimstone View Post
Dang Deadly99,

For some reason, I didn't catch your original post... Would love an opportunity to take part in a service crew, taking pics and video and generally helping out. Have camera's will travel!

I'm sure you will have a crazy good time! Looking forward to the book!

Just about finished the opening chapters of the book and i'm about to hand them over to the editor (wife). Seems like there isn't much left to do now except pack and hit the road. I leave on the 27th and after a series of flights, one of which is 15 hours, I arrive in Mar Del Plata late on the 28th. We have a house rented for a few days leading up to the start. The rest of the guys will be showing up before I do. Robb is picking up the truck on the 27th from the shipping yards outside of BA and driving to the house on the 28th. Lots of last minute details and packing the truck will be on the agenda..."what could possibly go wrong"

Looking forward to meeting the rest of the team and hitting the road. I think I've read every rule twice and basically read every bit of information available on the race that I could find. To say I'm stoked is an understatement

I keep comparing, in my head, this opportunity to getting a flight to the top of Mt Everest so I can cheer the climbers on their final push to the top. Sincerely hoping that Bill, Ned and Jonah achieve their desired results, be that to get a certain placing or simply to finish

TCAT (Trans Canada Adventure Trail)

Gravel Travel Canada - Canada's Source for Overland Travel
Deadly99 is offline   Reply With Quote