Thread: Nascar 2012
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 02:17 PM   #68
Pantah
Patriot Nation?

Oddometer: 10,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryboy View Post
Flipping off the Presidents wife was probably a bad idea.

Busch later said he was angry because he did not know until Punch told him that a piece of his transmission hit Tony Stewart’s car, which could have hurt Stewart’s chances of winning the title.

Penske and Busch both apologized for the incident, but Busch was fined $50,000 by NASCAR. And two weeks later, Busch and Penske “mutually agreed” to part ways.
Gee you went to a lot of work covering 10 years! Doesn't sound too bad to me, though, if that's all there is on KB.

The Penske stuff you wrote up sounded exactly like what I've always imagined. They build slow cars for fast drivers and everybody is pissed all the time. I quit being a Penske fan when he pants'd GM out of Detroit Diesel and their Hertz Truck Leasing. So stupid... I guess Roger knew how stupid they were. He always struck me a little like king shit on turd island.

As far as the Punch interview goes, I posted that clip last week. Punch was totally disingenious and knew exactly what he was doing.

Of course that doesn't get KB off, but it didn't seem like much of an outburst to me.

He'll be back, though. Maybe that #51 car would be good for him. If he can take something like that to the front, he'll be doing something.

PS Edit: Tom Brady and his offensive coach went at it pretty big on national TV yesterday. I'd say there were more f bombs traded there than any kerfuffle Kurt Busch had with his team in those 10 years you recalled. We're talking Tom Brady here, not some slovenly bad boy quarterback like Ken Stabler or Jim McMahon!

Pantah screwed with this post 12-12-2011 at 04:23 PM
Pantah is offline   Reply With Quote