Some of you already know! But I am organizing a dual sport tour in Morocco this April!! I am ready to guide again, enough with the resting hehe
Maybe not guiding enduro yet!!, But i will do Adventure bike this time. Plus it is a good way to see a lot more of Morocco on a dual sport bike.
Here some of the reasons why you guys should join me:
- 80% road 20% off road, so accessible to all level even passenger (way to cut off road section)
- See Spain, Atlas Mountain (cross twice), Sahara desert and coastal road
- 1 night in Bivouac (that is a magic nigh, 100% assused)
- Choos between BMW GS1200,800 or 650. Can be lowered, for the little legged.
- I choosed all the routes and hotels etc and I will be guiding (so no suprise of a weird guide,,, well weirder than me) So that tour is me 100%
- Morocco and Africa have to be seen at least once in a lifetime
- Morocco is my 2nd home I want to share with you and show you why I love the desert and Africa so much
Make a dream come true..
oh yeah i forgot, even if musulman country, i made sure their is boose for the night story telling
Let me know if you are interested would be cool to ride with you