View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 06:24 AM   #83
cjracer OP
AWD please!!

Oddometer: 3,949
Scratch and Dent SALE at CJ Designs!!!

It’s the end of the year and I need to make room for new projects as the winter gets closer.

If you are interested in any products email me at craig@cjdesignsllc.com. Give me the product item # , type “I’ll take it.” and if you want me to send you a Paypal invoice or you want to pay by check. First come, first serve. Shipping is NOT included in the price. (most should ship for $15 or less 2-3 day USPS in the USA) I will ship anywhere as long as I’m paid first. These items will be ready to ship out Wed or Thurs. If you send an email asking more questions and another after you says the magic words, It’s sold.

#1 Giant Loop Fandango Tank Bag. USED $110
This rode along on a 950 ADV for about 17,000 miles. It’s been to Kodiak Island, Purdoe Bay, then down to Mexico. It’s still in perfect working condition, as it’s MADE IN THE USA quality shows. Full bottle of seam sealer, not even opened. We didn’t need it. Grey in color. No rips, just a little road dirt. This was mounted to Ardie’s 950 ADV. Fits great on a 950 SE too! All ready for more Adventure.

New these are about $164. Full specs Here. http://www.giantloopmoto.com/collect...dango-tank-bag

#2 CJ DESIGNS 990 Machine Finish SAS plate set

I don’t make this version anymore. Found them when cleaning out my setup bins.
SALE PRICE $22 Retail $34

#3 CJ DESIGNS 950 SE TAIL RACK MACHINE FINISH 2011 NEW!

This is a new product, just last years design. Machine Finish – NO Anodizing.
SALE PRICE $65 Retail $110

#4 CJ DESIGNS 950 SE TAIL RACK ORANGE 2011 NEW!

This is a new product, just last years design. ORANGE Anodizing.
SALE PRICE $75 Retail $120

#5, CJ DESIGNS KTM BILLET BAR CLAMP -BLACK BLEM

I have 1 BLEM units left. These might have anything from tooling marks to nicks and dings. Anything that I don’t consider good enough to sell as a perfect part. First come first serve, No pics given of what each part looks like. You get what I grab out of the BLEM Bin. They are fully functional, just cosmetic issues. If you have ROX risers on your KTM, this will cover up that bottom clamp that collects water and mud.
SALE PRICE $20 Retail $65

If you are interested in any of these item and want them shipped with another order you’re working on, just let me know. It’s no problem, but I will need payment to hold any SALE items.

That’s it for now. Stay tuned in for the next installment of ”HELP CRAIG CLEAN OUT HIS SHOP”.

Thanks,
Craig

cjracer screwed with this post 12-21-2011 at 07:03 AM
cjracer is offline   Reply With Quote