View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 01:17 AM   #48
Sparrowhawk
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,027
BD, this is just a suggestion for marketing purposes. Focus a little more attention on your website. From what I can tell, this is a killer light. I probably want one but as you have read in this thread, folks like me need more information on the beam pattern and light comparisons to other top-shelf lights (Clearwater, Rigid Industries, Vision X, Denali, etc.).

Just like everybody else, your web marketing says your product is wonderful. Clearwater says their light is wonderful. Rigid says their light is wonderful. Vision X says their light is wonderful, ADV Monster says their light is wonderful. We need useful information to choose between all the options out there and nobody provides it. What are the real differences between all the different beam patterns offered?

Be a leader. Show us why we would plunk our cash down on BD equipment. Show us how it is better where it counts; on the seat of a motorcycle, at speed, at night. Lumens is just a value of what is possible based on the LED used. Informed buyers know it is not a good way to choose between different lights. If the optics are crap very little light ends up where you want it. Photos are worthless without similar shots of other lights at the exact same settings. I can make a candle look impressive with long exposure settings.

You are not alone. You have real competition from other vendors. We want useable data for comparisons to make choices. Spend a couple of nights out on a trail with a bunch of your products (dual sport kit, Soltek, La Paz (halogen & HID), Fuego, Strykr, Squadron (driving & spot pattern), etc.) and put together something like this http://reviews.mtbr.com/2012-bike-li...ttern-photos/3 and I suspect you will sell more lights and have more satisfied customers because they will know what to expect.

Rant over.

Sparrowhawk screwed with this post 12-20-2011 at 08:55 AM
Sparrowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote