View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 02:41 AM   #1
GoNOW OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,546
Talking Dakar 2012 - Official Torrent Thread

I am kicking off the official torrent thread for the 2012 Dakar. We are planning a little ahead this year and getting things ready early. The hope is that good coverage will be provided by the "other" sites and sources, but if we loose access, we want to have a plan B.

So, anyone that can record/upload this years coverage, please PM me. We are looking for EuroSport coverage, but anything else is good too.

Fight Club Rules
  1. You do not talk about torrents. If you don't know what a torrent is or how it works, Google it.
  2. You do not talk about where you find said torrents. Aliases like Fishy and RFM is ok.
  3. You do not talk about the distribution of said files. Aka, check my FTP site.
  4. You do not post request for files or access. PM the appropriate people.
  5. No whining.
  1. You can talk about videos/stages and quality. Aka "720P video of Stage 3 was released on Fishy."
  2. You can talk about how to play back the files. Hint, use VLC.
  3. You can talk about links to YouTube and other popular places to find the video.
  4. This topic is just not about torrents. We cover any other method if watching the shows online. Aka, rapidshare, streaming, etc. All follow under the same rules.
That said, this Fight Club does have a page with lots of good information and it's updated often. You need to PM me with a request for access.

GoNOW screwed with this post 12-30-2011 at 06:30 PM
GoNOW is offline   Reply With Quote