View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 02:38 PM   #28
KingJarhead
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevBill View Post
.. yeah .. I-77 would make a tidy west boundary .. say down to the south end of Iredell, Rowan, Davidson, and Randolph Counties .. trim off the western parts of Surry and Iredell Counties .. which means we also add that portion of Rowan County as well as part of Iredell County (it does make a clean boundary line) ..

.. speaking of the Southern Boundary .. do we trim Montgomery County off the playing field?? .. or do we keep Montgomery County and add Stanly and Cabarrus Counties?? .. we can drop them later if/when the Mecklinburg crowd cranks up a game ..

.. that's a chunk more distance/area to cover for the northern and north-eastern folks .. but there are some riders in between to keep it moving .. and I know a few who are east of me who are not shy about making a run down to Concord ..

.. need some feedback .. anyone?? .. everyone?? .. DEPARKER1781?? .. KingJarhead?? ..
I would like to keep it small. My intent was to make a Triad game, the map is what Wikipedia has the triad. The suggestion of I-77 as boundary made sense and cleaned it up.
Montgomery county has uwharri forest which adds some different terrain.