D.T.
One wheel wonder...

Oddometer: 10,103
In!

F5 button is ready for some abuse...

Quote:
13:35
Bikers in a hurry

Cyril Despres and Marc Coma are expected at the site of scrutineering tomorrow morning, but many other challengers for the title in the bike race were summoned today, mainly at the end of the day. However, most of them arrived before the scheduled time and started the scrutineering circuit at the end of the morning. As a result, the Portuguese riders Paulo Gonçalves and Helder Rodrigues (3rd in 2011), as well as the riders of the Polish team Orlen, were able to share their first impressions. Jakub Przygonski, the most promising of the group, said he could not wait to get stuck into the battle on the tracks, following his 2nd place this season in the rally-raid world championship: “I've really prepared well this year. I recently took part in the Rally of Morocco, where I finished 2nd. At the moment, I feel I've got what it takes to conquer the desert”.

D.T. screwed with this post 12-30-2011 at 10:46 AM
D.T. is online now   Reply With Quote