View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 08:20 PM   #14
grinder96 OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,306
Yes. If you want a true supermoto, get a non-street legal 450 dirt bike, drop thousands into the engine and suspension and go race or track day to your hearts content.

The bikes I was referring to were the street legal, factory fitted, asphalt hoot'in, lane splitting, grin installing SuperMotos.

I thinks it pretty obvious that these street legal SM's are not made for racing (Aprilia SXV), nor for a one bike do everything garage and trust me I have tried...between buying street wheels and tires for my XR400R, then selling it. Then getting TE wheels for my SM610.... I finally gave up and bought the right bike for the chore. Dirt bike, around town bike, and traveler (I am working on vintage now)

To me, running errands around town there is nothing more fun then a SM, my only point is there going away.....

grinder96 screwed with this post 01-07-2012 at 10:39 AM Reason: spelling correction
grinder96 is online now   Reply With Quote