View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 10:17 AM   #2
High Country Herb
Adventure Connoiseur
High Country Herb's Avatar
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Western Sierras
Oddometer: 9,354
What if the bike is registered in the EU, but the rider has a foreign license? I'll have to check to see if my insurance covers me overseas, but I may be looking for EU insurance if they don't.
High Country Herb is offline   Reply With Quote