View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 12:15 PM   #97
Spidi - on track OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 390
Spidi Marathon and Ergo Jacket

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadsafrantic View Post
so i am looking for my last motorcycle jacket for a while. i am willing to spend the money on a good jacket. i ride 20,000 miles per year commuting in the san francisco bay area. 80 miles per day round trip, mostly freeway. 80 degrees and down to mid 20's occasionally. a fair amount of rain some years.

i am not fashion model thin by any means. i am 5'10" tall and about 220 pounds. fairly round in the middle. can you suggest a jacket that would be THE all around textile jacket for me? i was thinking maybe the marathon. waterproof and windproof and essential.

thanks,

dadsafrantic
Hi Frantic,

Marathon is a very versatile jacket, 3-layers Step-in-clothing system guarantee you maximum comfort in every condition. A better jacket for very cold weather, anyway, is the Ergo 365 Pro Jacket, which is now available in USA too. Both Marathon and Ergo 365 Pro are "3 in 1" jackets, but Ergo features an extraordinary external laminated 3-layers fabric, which elevates the performances under heavy conditions, and guarantees around 2 hours of waterproofness even once the internal membrane is removed.

For both models I would suggest you a XXL.

Thanks for your interest

Matteo De Vito
Spidi Marketing Dept
Vicenza - Italy

Spidi is creator of Ergo Jacket.

Visit us here.
Spidi - on track is offline   Reply With Quote