View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 06:59 PM   #36
cjracer
AWD please!!

Oddometer: 3,961
Great job guys. I've seen this on Chris's bike and finally got one installed on my 950.

I've given the QuikValve a try in the past, and it took forever to drain in my opinion. I removed it. This is much faster.

I've made up a few of these for me and my buddy's bikes. I have assembled drain extensions ready to go. No work needed and ready to install at your next oil change. Anyone interested?

You'd need to modify your own Alum bracket. I can send a template.

Or would anyone be interested in a core swap product?

I can have the brackets modified here in my shop. I send out a bracket and Drain Hose. You send back your bracket for a core refund.

Drain Hose Kit: $55 plus shipping -includes new oil tank gasket. (slight price increase of $5 due to supply costs going up on all parts last order) This is the ADVRIDER member price for the Blue tank and plug fittings. Black Hose Fittings.

+$10 if you want All black fitting or Custom KTM Orange Fittings.

Drain Hose Kit and bracket exchange: $100 plus $75 Refundable Core charge, plus shipping. Send your bracket in for modification and no core charge.

Just a thought for those that don't want the hassle of cutting braided line, bleeding and putting this all together.

This version is also Clear poly wrapped to protect anything from rubbing on the braided hose and I found some fittings that have a little larger ID for faster oil flow when it comes to drain time.

Please send me an email via Advrider if interested. This way I have your sign in name. I have more kits in stock ready to ship.

If you want a new bracket so that you can save your OEM one, I can do that too. Price would be $55 for the hose kit plus $139 for the modified bracket, plus shipping.

Safe and Easier travels,
cj

cjracer screwed with this post 02-11-2012 at 07:53 AM
cjracer is offline   Reply With Quote