View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 02:39 AM   #27
CBVRacing
CBVRacing

Oddometer: 501
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackMule View Post

While it's fresh in your minds, what can we do better/different/more next year?
Create your own F5 Community Website with the ADV forum capabilities at its core and side menus for inmates interviews, embedded video coverage etc to cover the people that are doing it tough but whose stories are much more powerful than watching the same two motorbikes and the same 3 cars over two weeks (e.g. that rider and motorbike photo who is totally under water is a story that needs to be told).

Live stories from people on the ground to report on those inmates.

Perhaps there is enough interest for some advertisers to pay for the space and along with some donations pay for the entry fees / transport of TSC or Doyle or yourself to be on the ground. I was going to say BlueBull as well but my little finger tells me he will be racing

If you find a way to transmit live, i am happy to feed videos from within the cockpit of my single seater buggy in 2013 if a deal can be sorted with ASO so you can watch it as it happens, this with BlueBull google genius capabilities is as close as one can get!

CBVRacing screwed with this post 01-16-2012 at 02:48 AM
CBVRacing is online now   Reply With Quote