View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 04:23 PM   #89
Sparrowhawk
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,703
I've read most of the posts here and thought about it for a while. I can't think of anything substantive that could be done next year to improve coverage.

Some of the negativity and nationalism detracted from the experience but this is an open forum and there's no effective way to only screen out the jerks without losing good content also.

More hours in the day would help as would being able to suspend work and family obligations for 14 days.

Thanks to everybody who contributed to an absolutely fantastic time. We had Ned, Jonah, Cody, and others to cheer on. We had Robby, starting gate, mudgate, watergate, lots of in-depth information on the bikes and cars, details on this year's rules, photos and videos, controversies, success stories, gut wrenching disapointments, learned foreign languages (pendejo), learned the definition of a reatard chariot, found new music, had a close race to near the last day, crazy weather, drama getting everthing off the ships, and so much more. I couldn't ask for more.

Sparrowhawk screwed with this post 01-19-2012 at 08:47 PM
Sparrowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote