View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 03:19 AM   #69
markas OP
Small-time Explorer

Oddometer: 316
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pif View Post
Beautiful unexplored Crete,awesome pics Καημό το έχω ρε σύντεκνοι να δώ φωτογραφίες από το χωριό του Ψαρονίκου...αυτή η ρημάδα η θάλασσα με έχει καταδικάσει να ονειρευόμαι μέχρι στιγμής την Κρήτη.αλλά που θα πάει,θα κάνει ξαστεριά κάποια μέρα...!
Thank you friend. We will travel through Anogia village in this thread some times but have in mind that the beauty of this village lies in its people and not so much in its buildings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backmarker61 View Post
Wow.... So beautiful, thanks so much for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasho View Post
Dear markas:
Wonderful photos and story of your homeland, thanks for sharing
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRockRider View Post
Thanks to you and your wife and riding friends. First class all the way -- photos, maps, text . . .
Nice to see close-up so many details, especially off the beaten path.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggray View Post
Great ride coverage and the scenery was spectacular!!!!!!! Would love to visit your country one day.
Gary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttle View Post

keep it coming!
Thank you all for your kind words. I when i post a ride i like to see it like a travel guide for any one who likes to explore the same region. Knowledge is to be shared!
As you might know, Crete is a sunny island, which is visited by millions of tourists each year. Most of them just stick to the beaches and night clubs (which we have plenty) some explore the countryside and just a handful really dig deep into the soul of Cretan culture, history and people. This takes of course time but we have many tourists who came once and sticked permanently with us
Cretans are generally polite with a great sense of hospitality. Those are of course the traditional Cretans. In the more tourist parts of Crete don't expect to witness any traditional Cretan hospitality .
If you come and visit Crete some time, don't hesitate to send me a PM. Perhaps i might be able to provide some extra info or help or just drink some Raki together

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy750 View Post
ΧΡΟΝΙΑ ΠΟΛΛΑ ΚΑΛΗ ΧΡΟΝΙΑ ΓΙΑ ΣΑΣ ΛΕΒΕΝΤΟΠΑΙΔΑ, ΕΙΜΑΙ ΑΠΟ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗ ΚΑΙ ΧΑΖΕΨΑ ΜΕ ΤΙΣ ΦΩΤΟΓΡΑΦΙΕΣ ΣΑΣ.ΝΑ ΕΙΣΤΕ ΚΑΛΑ ΚΑΙ ΝΑ ΓΥΡΝΑΤΕ ΣΥΝΕΧΕΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΜΑΚΑΡΙ ΚΑΙ ΟΛΟ ΤΟΝ ΚΟΣΜΟ.ΕΓΩ ΕΧΩ ΕΝΑ ΑΦΡΙΚΑ 95 ΜΟΝΤΕΛΟ. ΠΑΡΑ ΤΑ ΧΙΛΙΟΜΕΤΡΑ 115000 ΔΕΝ ΕΧΩ ΚΑΝΕΙ ΠΟΛΛΑ ΤΑΞΙΔΙΑ. ΔΟΥΛΕΙΑ ΣΠΙΤΙ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΑ ΣΠΙΤΙ. ΚΥΚΛΟΦΟΡΩ ΒΕΒΑΙΑ ΣΧΕΔΟΝ 300 ΜΕΡΕΣ ΤΟΝ ΧΡΟΝΟ.ΣΤΟ ΘΕΜΑ ΙΝΤΕΡΝΕΤ ΕΙΜΑΙ ΚΑΙ ΕΔΩ ΚΑΙΝΟΥΡΓΙΟΣ. ΤΟ ΜΟΝΟ ΠΟΥ ΕΧΩ ΚΑΤΑΦΕΡΕΙ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΝΑ ΒΛΕΠΩ ΤΙΣ ΦΩΤΟ ΑΛΛΩΝ ΚΑΙ ΝΑ ΑΠΑΝΤΩ ΣΕ ΚΑΝΕΝΑ ΜΕΙΛ. ΑΝ ΔΕΝ ΒΑΡΙΕΣΤΕ ΔΩΣΤΕ ΚΑΜΜΙΑ ΟΔΗΓΙΑ ΓΙΑ ΤΟ ΠΩΣ ΑΝΕΒΑΖΟΥΜΕ ΦΩΤΟ ΚΑΙ ΠΩΣ ΠΟΣΤΑΡΟΥΜΕ ΑΝ ΤΟ ΛΕΩ ΣΩΣΤΑ.

Να είσαι καλά και εσύ φίλε. Βοήθεια εδώ δε μπορώ να δώσω γιατί θα πάρει χώρο και κρίμα είναι να γράφουμε άσχετα σε αυτό το thread. Βοήθεια όμως μπορεί να σου δόσω εγώ ή κάποιος φίλος στο ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΟ κομμάτι του advrider που βρίσκεται στο www.advrider.com/regional.forums/Europe.αν θέσεις εκεί την ερώτηση.

ΓΕΝΙΚΗ ΠΑΡΑΚΛΗΣΗ:
Παρακαλώ τους φίλους από Ελλάδα να γράφουν το δυνατόν λιγότερο Ελληνικά σε αυτό το thread για να μπορούν όλοι να καταλαβαίνουν όλα όσα γράφονται. Τα ταξιδιωτικά που γράφονται εδώ τα έχω δημοσιεύσει και στο www.symoska.gr στα Ελληνικά.

I apologize from all the non-Greek speaking readers of this thread for any Greek that has or will be written here. I will keep Greek language in this thread to a minimum so everyone can understand. As i stated in Greek above, almost all my rides have been already posted in our local motorcycle community forum but you better be a little more patient and let me present them here with the proper text.

Τhe "Unexplored island of Crete, Greece" Thread!
markas is offline   Reply With Quote