View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 03:43 AM   #231
XTrooper
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjk View Post
Bump...

I am close to buying one of these, eventhough I am pretty happy with the oem seat.
I really like the look of these seats, not like some other aftermarket seats that looks like they were made for a goldwing.

What I am looking for is better comfort for full day rides and getting a little closer to the ground (I'm 30 IN inseam).

I have tried the oem low seat and it was easier to reach the ground, but I did not like the seating position too much.
So if the standard wunderlich seat is a little closer to the ground it would be perfect for me.

There is no dealer nearby where I can try them out, so I would like some online input.

/Fred
Fred,

If you decide to buy one of these, I've be very interested in reading your review of it. I already have the BMW comfort dual seat and am satisfied with it (huge improvement over the stock seat), but that Wunderlich ergo seat looks sO damn good that I'm really tempted to buy one and sell the comfort seat. If it's half as comfortable as it is handsome, I'd get one in a heartbeat!
NJ State Trooper #3936 (retired 4/1/1991)
2011 BMW F800GS - Alpine White
2009 BMW R1200RT - sapphire black metallic (sold)
XTrooper is offline   Reply With Quote