My name is George, and not too long ago, I decided the options for excellent quality auxiliary lighting were too few, and much too expensive. I've bought motorcycles for less than some of the quality light options out there.
Without further intro:
$200 per pair, $9.95 s&h.
The Tesla Renaissance: Bringing lighting out of the Dark Ages!
A) 35 watt HID headlights and
B) Tesla LEDs:
Applications: boats, motorcycles, cars, trucks, atvs, dirtbikes...anything that runs on a 12 volt system
Try us against our competitors at 1/3 the cost!
- Waterproof Black Anodized Aluminum housing with O-ring seals
- 4 x Cree XM-L T6 chips
- 3600 Lumen output
- Easy installation, no ballasts needed!
- Rated for 100,000 hours
- Wide Beam Pattern (Flood lights, excellent for off-road!)
- Low power consumption: 2.4 amps (28 watts) @12v
- Dimensions: Length: 70mm , Diameter 55mm
- Shatter resistant lens
If you're not 100% satisfied that our lights are brighter, and just as well built,
we offer a full 100% 30-day money back guarantee.
1 year manufacturer's defect warranty.
Sold as a pair with 2 accessory mounts for 7/8" or 1" bars.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or feedback!