View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 01:26 PM   #22
fadingfastsd OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3h View Post
According to the manual the oem stator puts out 188 w at 5k rpm. RT specs say an additional 20% on average is provided accross the rpm range. Does this mean that the RT stator puts out around 225 accross the rpm range on average or am I figuring it wrong? The reason I ask is because most of the problems running accessories and charging at the same time seem to be at low rpm. Any idea what the RT puts out at idle to say 1 or 2k? If there is a curve maybe you have a pretty color picture that can be shared?
That is an average number, and our generic description of 3-phase stators while I write specific descriptions for all of our parts. That stator is a generic fit 3-phase that has multiple fitments, so 20% is our average expected increase over the stock stators it replaces. I do have an XR flywheel that is the right diameter at the shop. I will spin up a G090 stator on my test rig and give you guys an output vs. RPM chart.
fadingfastsd is offline   Reply With Quote