View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 07:45 PM   #14
Bike Nomad OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by threadkiller View Post
So? The two I saw were at the TN Knockout Enduro last year. They were brought there by the Christini factory team. And they had Honda motors.

Are you saying that somehow the bikes I've seen with my own two eyes didn't have Honda motors?
No. I'm sure you saw 2 bikes with Honda motors with Christini in big letters on them if you say so. The fine distinction is were they Honda manufactured motorcycles that were then converted to the Christini AWD system? Or were they the newly introduced (offered up on the website I'm thinking sometime 4th quarter in 2011--but it seems people are just receiving the bikes they ordered now in the first production run?)--Chrisitni branded bikes that use a mostly Chinese (?) produced chassis/motor that is then finished off with the addition of the AWD parts at the Christini factory? I'm trying to clear up any misunderstanding people might be having here. I'm not privy to the inner workings of how Christini manufactures their stuff, just whatever I've been able to gleen on-line so if anyone knows better, please educate us further.

Bike Nomad screwed with this post 03-01-2012 at 03:07 PM
Bike Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote