Old 03-02-2012, 09:57 AM   #105
Strega
Black is a color

Oddometer: 464
Well, the official site for these events is now live:
SoCalDualSport.com

We also have a Facebook page located here:
https://www.facebook.com/SoCalDualSport

There is a dedicated forum for these specific events here: (Hosted by: DualSportMoto)
Local Riding - Southern California

(Registration on ANY OF THE ABOVE IS NOT REQUIRED to view the site or register for a ride. It is ONLY there as an added resource)

Happy to take suggestions, ideas, and thoughts on the new site. I'd like to get articles about how YOU camp off your bike and what YOU carry so I can put them up on the site.

This site was built for the SoCal riders by SoCal riders.

This site was built in coordination with 'bdarling' & 'x-country-rider'. This is not a rogue endeavor. :)

Thanks for your help!

Disclaimer:
I DID NOT get paid to build this site, I don't sell any products, I'm not making ANY money (nor will I ever), and I my only interest here is donating my time and abilities to the community. The section on the SoCalDualSport.com website entitled 'Links' in the main menu is just my own personal opinion of websites that I've found useful for my dual-sport and adventure biking endeavors. I am in no way encouraging or promoting anyone to click any of those links for any reason other than for information purposes only. I am not being paid to post any of those links, I do not receive any kickbacks or discounts, and I am not profiting from this in any way, shape, or form. The links posted are for safety, gps navigation, Dual-Sport and Adv Bike information, Organizations that promote our sport, local SoCal clubs, and products I have personally used. Thank you for your understanding.

Bikes: ['09 KTM 690 R]['98 KTM 620 Adv]['07 WR 450F]['99 YAM R6]
Duties: [D37 - GPS Coordinator][C.O.R.E - VP / Site Admin]
Support: [Where Am I Riding][Dual Sport Moto][C.O.R.E.][Nomadic Racks][Dual Sport Maps]

Strega screwed with this post 03-02-2012 at 11:19 AM
Strega is offline   Reply With Quote