Old 03-02-2012, 12:10 PM   #12501
MCmad OP
Banned

Oddometer: 7,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resi View Post
Regarding to losing DRs weight:

As long as my belly rubs on the gas tanks the bike isn't too heavy

@800rider: Yeah, some background info's of the riders area would be great, I love to take a look over the rim of a tea cup (or rather a bottleneck instead of)

Cheers,
Lars
I shall see what I can find, usely I have my hands full trying to just hang on to Mr Big in there (my freinds call it whale and keep well away incase they get crushed ) so not many picture of actual trails

Will post bits as I find them
OK this is the car park and no I didn't ride KT around there (I may be a little crazy but I'm not that stupid)

Its a big pine forest so reasonably sheltered

You just feel away from it all when you pull up here even though its only 45min from the city centre

A great playground even for the young,

I've been going here for over 30 years now (they move it every 5 years or so around the forest) and it is ridable all year round and often better in the winter as the sand packs down,. I have taken vidio while riding the Big around here but camera was not high enough so you would get sick if I published it (will have to try again) The DR will do the more open tracks and is a match for the motorcrossers there but the tighter stuff requires a 70kg weight reduction and my YZ290F is the tool for those

Park promotional Video

The DR would be able to do the section below with a new rear nobblie tire, the last 30sec of this video is one of my favourite parts and I'm guessing I've travelled it 100s of time reaching speeds of around 100kph on a brave day

MCmad screwed with this post 03-02-2012 at 12:59 PM
MCmad is offline   Reply With Quote